Mass XL The Best Deer Supplement on the market!
Mass XL is made up of 100% legumes. It is not formulated in a lab. There are no additives to make it appealing to deer. It is all natural and is a major part of the deer diet were these legumes grow.
Legumes are plants that are able to convert or "fix" atmospheric nitrogen into a form usable by plants and animals. Once fixed the nitrogen found in legumes become an essential building block for various proteins which plants and animals require. Protein is needed for deer to grow massive antlers and boasting 39%, Mass XL surpasses any other on the market.
How Mass XL Works
1. 39% Protein - double of anything on today's market.
2. Extremely high in Lysine - Lysine boost calcium absorption, while reducing the amount excreted in urine.
3. Great source of Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Iron
4. Wild legumes - the digestive time for this particular wild legume is very slow, 4-6 hours. Other grains digest quickly, 1-2 hours. Therefore, it prevents animals from being hungry and they don't require as much as they would with other feed.
5. 36% Sucrose - twice as much sugar as Sugar Beets or Sugar Cane.
6. Legumes are No. 1 preferred diet for rumen. Whitetail and Mule Deer.
7. 92% metabolic gain - This means that 92% of Mass XL is broken down by the body for energy. 90% of a buck's energy is used for antler growth during the Spring and early Summer. So when feeding Mass XL at this time, 92% of this product goes to antler gain.
8. Leucine - Is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized by animals. It must be ingested. It tremendously increases testosterone. Mass XL is very high in Leucine.
Over 15 years of testing and research show that Mass XL promotes:
-Explosive Antler Growth
-Accelerated Antler Development
-Healthy Digestion Enhancement
-High Density Dark Antlers
-Healthy Weight Gains
It is recommended that one 11lb container be mixed with up to 300lbs
of quality pelletized feed in farmed deer. In free range deer when feeding corn
we suggest one 11lb container to 100lbs of corn. Mass XL may also be fed
by pouring small piles directly on the ground or in feed troughs.
Mass XL can be fed year round to enhance the overall health of your deer.
To maximize the genetic potential of your bucks we suggest Mass XL be fed
through the entire antler growth process. It is never too late or too early to
start your deer on Mass XL.
For further testimonials on farmed deer, click here to see the results!
For further testimonials on open range mule deer, click here to see the results!
For further testimonials on open range whitetail deer, click here to see the results!